School of Nursing Logo
Today is

University of Wisconsin-Madison
Office of the Registrar Forms

For detailed information regarding university forms, please refer to Office of the Registrar’s web site at

Course Change & Pass/Fail requests can be accessed through your Student Center in My UW Madison ( by clicking on the 'Course Change Request' link via Course Enrollment, Term Information sub tab.

You must SAVE and PRINT your request. If you are saving more than one request, each request will need to be printed separately. Once appropriate signatures have been obtained, you will need to submit the 'Course Change Request' to your Academic Dean's Office, 1124, in the School of Nursing for final approval.

Online Course Change Requests are used to request a change to a course after the deadline has passed for the following activities. Instructor, Department and/or Dean approval is required for the request to be processed.

  • Add a Class
  • Drop a Class
  • Change Section
  • Add/Remove Honors
  • Change Credit
  • Change Optional Section
  • Add/Cancel Pass Fail


Feedback or Web accessibility issues   |   Studentnet is best viewed with Firefox